Andres Dagotto Andres Dagotto is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres Dagotto View Post
Hi !
I am having exactly the same problem ! Cntrl+C , Cntrl+V only paste values. If I try paste special, only unicode text or text are shown as possible values. Pasting to other applications only does text (and no longer images, metafiles, etc as it used to be).

Perhaps I am having exactly the same situation Keith has, the only difference is I do not have any clue on how to trace but other program could be generating the mess hijacking the clipboard !

Regards
Andres

NEW UPDATE !!!! After manually turning off different programs I found the problem is Internet Explorer ! If I turn it off, excel recovers all its paste features !!!!

So, next question is what to do with IE settings !