Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony O[_3_] View Post
I am using Excel 2007. I wrote a vba macro for just my computer. Now
when I open a new file,
the title in the title bar is "personal.xlsb". How do I go back to
having "sheet1, sheet2, and sheet 3" as the
three tabs in the bottom, instead of being called "personal.xlsb".
Please advise.
The "personal.xlsb" workbook will open each time you open Excel, unless there are no macros in it.

As far as I'm aware, your choices are delete the macro if you're no longer using it or hide the personal.xlsb workbook so you don't notice it open.

I tend to use the second approach as I find the macros handy to have available regardless of what I'm working on.