Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankjh19701 View Post
I have an Excel spreadsheet with inventory numbers on it from various distribution centers. They come with their names, dates, commodity amounts, etc each day. What I want to do is set up a formula that will find the center's number in Column A and return the commodity amount from Column C. Also, if the center's number isn't found, then I would like for it to return "0", or N/A, or something like that to show the number wasn't found.

I've been trying to use:

LOOKUP(E1+100,CHOOSE({1,2},0,INDEX($K$2:$K$24,MATC H(1,INDEX(($H$2:$H$24=$H$12)*($K$2:$K$24=$K$12),), ))))

But, I can't seem to configure it to my needs.

Any/all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Hi, any chance you could show us an example of the workbook to make it easier to understand the issue?