Dave Peterson

Another way to do fake it is to add a rectangle that covers the word. (Hide the
borders, but assign the link to that rectangle.)

And format the word nicely like David McRitchie wrote.

(You could even put multiple rectangles over different words so that it looks
like the cell has multiple links.)

Rosalie wrote:

I am using Excel 2000 (not by choice) and I need to add a hyperlink to an
individual word within the cell, not the whole cell itself. For example in
the sentence "Click here or here to go to the appropriate web page." I want
the words "here" to each have a separate hyperlink.

Any ideas? I can manage some VBA too if necessary.

Thanks,

Rosalie

--

Dave Peterson