Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Yandl[_3_] Steve Yandl[_3_] is offline

Default Create executable file to run excel macro

It would be possible to write an executable to launch your userform, even
easier to do so from a script file of some sort but I'm guessing that isn't
really what you want to do. Wouldn't it be simpler to just have the
userform come up when the workbook is first opened or to give your coworkers
a command button in the Workbook to launch the userform? Plus, using a
separate executable file means you not only have to distribute your workbook
but the exe file as well plus deal with any security concerns over exe files
that your employer might have.

Steve Yandl

"Pawan" wrote in message
Hi

I have written a complex macro in excel and now have to distribute it to
co-workers. However, I want to create an executable file which will run
the
macro directly (will open the userform in my macro).

Is there any chance of doing so?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Pawan