PJF

Ron,

You sent me the following combos:

1234.56 = One thousand thirty four and cents fifty six only
1234 = One thousand two hundred and thirty four only
123= One hundred and twenty three
0.12= Cents twelve only

Should there be an "only" after the 123?

PJF

"PJF" wrote in message
Ron,

I'll work on modifying the code to see if I can get it to provide the
several formats the way you need them. Since I'm solidly snowed in, you
caught me at the right time! <g Give me a day or two.

Happy holidays to you.

PJF (In the "State of Emergency" midwest)

"ron" wrote in message
Hi PJF,

Really want to thank you for your suggested formula. I need the

spellnumber
formula to be:
1234.56 = One thousand thirty four and cents fifty six only
1234 = One thousand two hundred and thirty four only
123= One hundred and twenty three
0.12= Cents twelve only

will that be possible becoz the "and" word is at different places all

the
time depending on the figure. The cents needs to be before the amount

e.g
1234.56 = One thousand thirty four and cents fifty six only instead of

behind
the 56.
Really thank you very much. Will be glad if you could help cos I will

need
the formula very frequently in my workplace. Thanks in adv again.