Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default HOW DO I ADD ONE COLUMN TO A SECOND WITHOUT DELETING THAT VALU

This reply was posted to the wrong thread. oops!

Barb Reinhardt

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

It works in 2003 as well. Do you have your speakers on? What references do
you have set for your project?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Nick" wrote:

How do I add one column to a second without deleting the original value in
the second column. i am trying to get an accumulative value. The value in
the first column will change constantly.

Thanks,

Nick