Andy Pope

Hi Mike,

I can see how the actual point would not show when set to -100 and the
minimum y axis value set to zero. But that does not stop the line
between points plummeting to the base line and then re surfacing a bit
further along.
Or are your line charts just points?

Cheers
Andy

Mike Punko wrote:
Ok got this to work for Line and bar graphs haven't tried anyothers yet.
The pesky problem of yoru graphs always plotting 0 or none 0 values
(#N/A...) as 0 can be hidden in a very sneeky way. Fish off in yoru chart
put a IF statement that if the value is greater then 0 everything goes as
normal, but if it's False then enter in a value like -100. Then on yoru
graph set your Y-axis Minimun to 0. the -100 Data value will be off the
graph and won't show up. Like I said very sneeky.

If statement used.
=IF(A10,A1,-100)

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel