Frank Kabel

Hi
have you checked your Windows regional settings for this PC?.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

YV wrote:
Please find a solution for the Vlookup Error the Syntax for Vlookup is
VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,ran ge_lookup)

The Syntax is showing
The Syntax that is showing in Excel 2003 on my spreadsheets is:
VLOOKUP(lookup_value table_array col_index_num range_lookup)

It will not allow me to calculate a Vlookup formula. I just upgraded
to Office 2003. The Vlookup formula was working fine in Office XP. I
repaired and uninstalled and reinstalled and Microsoft Office 2003
but style having the same problem

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
post the formula you have used

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

YV wrote:
I have been using vlookup like crazy when I had Office XP but now
since upgrading to Office 2003 my vlookup syntax is missing the
commas and gives me an error message each time I try to use vlookup.
Under help commas are showing for the syntax but my commas seems to
be missing. It's not functioning in Office 2003. Does anyone know
the solution to this problem?