Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leo Mazzi[_2_] Leo Mazzi[_2_] is offline

Default Bug or feature?

thank you for the tip. I actually generate the output from C# code so my
solution would be:

string listSeparator = (string) Application.get_International(0x00000005);

I use the hardcoded value for xlListSeparator because seems that there is no
representation of it in the Excel.Constants enum.

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:51:02 -0700, Leo Mazzi
wrote:

Is there maybe a way of detecting which is the delimiter that Excel will use
by asking Excel (so without the need of checking the regional settings)?

application.International(xllistseparator)
--ron