Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
corey corey is offline

Default Data Validation List

' code for sheet1
If Range("A1").Value < "" Then ' modify range where Validation exists to
suit
Sheet2.Range("A1").Value = Sheet1.Range("A1").Value
Sheet3.Range("A1").Value = Sheet1.Range("A1").Value
Sheet5.Range("A1").Value = Sheet1.Range("A1").Value
Will only work where Sheet1 list item is changed

Change Sheet names to suit and ranges.

"mike" wrote in message
I have the same data validation on several worksheets. When I select an
item
from the list on one worksheet, I would like for that same item to be
selcted
on the other worksheets' list.

I have a list of communities and when i select one i want the other
workhseets list to switch to the selected community.

any advice is appreciated.