Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Named Identity

Create a worksheet variable
initialize it
Use it

Sub qwerty()
Dim special As Worksheet
Set special = Sheets("Sheet2")
special.Select
Gary''s Student - gsnu200805

"MyronJames" wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure how to ask this, but here goes.

I need a means to mark a worksheet with a Name that will mark it for
future use.
I need a way to Identify a WS programattically so I can print it. I'm
working on a project where some WS's, when you click on Insert-Define-Name
have this context:
for Example: The Name is RetirementSht and in the next Column 'RetirementCF'
& it Refers to ="CF". I just can't find a way to create a Named Identity
like that. I attmepted to use the Create option, label option & Define option
to no avail.

Please help if you can