jwrnana

I used Data/Get External Data/New Database Query, and all of my information
did not come over to excel. My tables did, and some of my queries; however,
the query that I was particularly interested in in getting to excel did not.
Instead, I am seeing MSsysqueries, etc.

"Bill Manville" wrote in message
A better solution might be a web page front end to your database that
the users could use directly to enter the required information.

If you want to do it via Excel then I would use Data / Get External
Data / New Database Query, and in MSQuery I would select * from the
relevant query from the database.

You could then run a macro to refresh the query and protect the data as
necessary.

Feeding data back to Access is not quite so straightforward.
I would construct an INSERT INTO query and execute it via a DAO
connection to the database.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England