Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2554_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2554_] is offline

Default Add comment to command button

Yep, I did miss that the OP said "in my worksheet". So you are right, my
original post will not work; however, I just posted a kludge method that
will offer roughly the same functionality (with the side benefit that a
multiple line comment is supported).

Rick

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I don't think that this will work for commandbuttons placed on the
worksheet.

I bet you missed that first sentence.

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

If you can fit your comment on one line, and if it isn't too long, you
can
use the ControlTipText property.

Rick

"Learn-more" wrote in message
In my worksheet, I had a few command buttons set up which when hit will
call
a VBA subroutine/macro etc.

Anyway I can add comment to it so when the curser was placed on the
command
button, then a comment/instruction will show up. I can only position on
top
but not hitting the button as it will run a macro when hit.

Anything like that in VBA programming?

Thanks for any help.
Learn-more

--