djm023

Default ?? Links Not Updating ??

We have a workbook containing multiple worksheets. Inside the workbook there
are links between the worksheets that have stopped updating as well as links
between worksheets that do continue to update. For example:

1) Worksheet A = 'Sheet1!A2'
2) Sheet1 Cell A2 is changed from $50 to $100
3) Worksheet A will continue to show $50

This is a scarey problem and the second time in the past month it's occured
(different workbooks, different lapops).

- Automatic calculation has been enabled.
- This is a stand alone workbook that does not link to other workbooks.
- This file was created in Excel 2003

Any ideas what's causing the problem? I've used linking extinsively in the
past and have never encountered this before. This harms the integrity of all
excel generated analysis if we're never sure the information is driven by the
most current inputs.

Thanks in adavance.