day-du

Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote in message . ..
That would depend upon your version of Excel(always good to post that info)

With versions 2002 and 2003 you can insert a graphic into the Header/Footer
under ViewHeader and FooterCustom.

If using earlier version, place the graphic on row 1, expand row 1 to fit then
use FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat at top. No way to have it repeat at
bottom.

If needed top and bottom. pre-print some sheets in Word then stick these in
the printer tray.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 26 Nov 2004 09:12:06 -0800, (day-du) wrote:

Hi all member in MPEN :)
I'm a newbie with Excel, I want to creat a letter form for my company
with logo and address in header & footer but I can't do it. Plz give
me some advice and step by step guide it. Thanks

Thanks all Bro. I try do it.
Best Regards.