Optitron

I need to know how to do these things you are suggesting please.

bigwheel Wrote:
Or, perhaps, allow the user to select several rows and have the macro
act on
all the selected.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think I'd put the button in row 1 (shift the other stuff down).

Then window|freeze panes so that row 1 is always visible.

And modify the macro to use the row that has the activecell.

Optitron wrote:

I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't

figure
out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate

cells
from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet.

want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of

each
row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet

just
so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time.

Unless
there is another way....

--
Optitron