Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Run-time error 9 when trying to copy a worksheet

I copy and pasted it and it worked perfectly, where did you put this code at?
Should be in ThisWorkbook or a module.
--
-John
is helpful.

"ksh" wrote:

The following code is part of a macro I have set up. The first two lines
(select "CR" and rename as "EQUIP-CR") work perfectly, but I get a run-time
error 9 (Subscript out of range) when it gets to the copy worksheet line.

Sheets("CR").Select
ActiveSheet.Name = "EQUIP-" & ActiveSheet.Name

Sheets("EQUIP-CR").Copy After:=ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Sheets.Count)

I'm sure it is something very simple, but my VBA skills are limited and I
haven't been able to figure this one out. Any help is appreciated.