Amedee Van Gasse

In .com, Harlan
Grove told us an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the
bottom of this message.

Your argument is similar to saying that because handguns are often
used to commit violent crimes, one should never tell anyone where the
nearest gun shop is located, and besides it's illegal to buy .50
machine guns!

About morality: (and off-topic)
Terminating life is moral (or at least amoral) because some weird
constitution allows the posession of deadly weapons. It's even shown on
tv as entertainment. Weapons, brought to you by the guy who played the
guy with the stone tablets that said Killing Isn't A Good Thing, Really.
Creating life (sex) otoh is considered immoral.

I'm confused, and I'm glad I'm a rightponder.

--
Amedee Van Gasse