Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Black country boy Black country boy is offline

Default Executing a VBA macro from within Excel 97 script

Open the Excel file you want to use, and go to View, toolbars, forms.
Draw a button from the toolbar.
It will then automatically open an Asign macro window,
Choose the macro from the list, and the macro will run by clicking the button.

"RickT" wrote:

I am running Excel 97. I have an application in it that is written in the
macro scripting language. The application works very well. I also have a VBA
macro that works very well when I execute it manually. However, I would like
to execute the VBA macro from within the application written in the scripting
language. I do not know, nor have I been able to find out, how to do it. All
help will be appreciated.
Thank you
RickT