Keith-in-Indy

Default Partial Grid Lines

I have the same problem as 'newbie' posted on 8/4/05 (see below). Some of my
grid lines have vanished and do not print at those same cells. I have tried
hiding them and saving the worksheet then turning them back on and saving the
worksheet again. It seems that only certain cells are missing. The data in
those cells does not overrun the cell to hide the grid. Any suggestions?
TIA, Keith
Subject: Where are my partially missing grid lines? 8/4/2005 9:57 AM PST

By: newbie In: microsoft.public.excel.misc

In some of my worksheets it seems parts of the grid lines are missing. I
guess it isnt hurting me but I like all my work to have a clean look. I
tried checking to see that gridlines were checked off under the view tab in
tools, and options. I see they are turned on and set to gray. It seems like
the spots that are missing and the areas they have the lines as normal seem
to stay the same. Thanks!