Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default Send mail - button on my excel sheet, need help.

This should help

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

"Hans Kristian Rønning" wrote:

Hi,

Im a newbie in Excel, and I dont know programming. But I have read lots of
posts about making a button on my sheet that will save the file to a new
filename and then send it to a specific email. But i just cant make it. Need
help...

My form is an order form, so when the costumer opens the form from my
website the costumer can fill out the form and hit "send" and the form will
be saved and attached in costumers default mail application with his
details.

I know about the "File-send to-mail recipient" , but I want it more easy
than this.

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do this ? I know how
to make the button it self, but I need the values to put in the place where
it now says only this:

"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

End Sub"

Anyone ???