Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] bpotter_chk@yahoo.com is offline

Default Help with using arrays or just help in general!!!!

I am trying to write a macro that filter about 5000 rows into the
different dates. After filtering the dates from Jan04 to Dec08 it then
copies the rows to a different sheet. After each date range is filtered
it then adds a row to add all costs together. I can do the filtering
part of it. but each time I do it gives me an error telling me that my
macro is too large. That is why I think I need an array. Or actually
anything.
Feel free to tell me if I am an idiot. I want to keep the added rows in
some kind of variable reference because I want to use them in other
macros in the workbook to create graphs and cost analysis. If someone
could help me get started it would be great. I have been working on
this for several days now.