GeorgeF

Anne -
Sorry, I was off on the wrong track with this. What I was trying to do is
eliminate printing all of the 40 Worksheets I have in a workbook. What I
needed was to simply select the appropriate sheets, then print active sheets
(with each sheets print area having been set).
Sorry to have wasted your time. Thank you.
George

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Clearing the print are removes a previously defined print area, it does not
define "no printing". What is it that you want to accomplish?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"GeorgeF" wrote in message
Any suggestions as to why I can't clear the print area of my worksheets? I
get into the sheet, select "Clear Print Area", and then I do a print

preview
and it shows a bunch of stuff to be printed. I'm not printing the

Workbook,
just the sheet. None of the sheets in the book will clear. (If I select

one
cell, and make that the print area, it shows just the one blank cell in

print
preview, but then if I choose "Clear Print Area", I'm back to printing a
bunch of stuff.) Thanks