Anne Troy

Quite honestly, Marc, I am of the opinion that you shouldn't continue to use
Binder, as it is no longer an option in newer versions of Microsoft Office.
You will eventually have to stop using them when you upgrade, so I wouldn't
be thinking about how to use them, but how to stop using them. To answer
your question, no, I don't believe putting files in a binder affects them in
any way.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Marc" wrote in message
k.net...
If I move several work books that are link together into a Binder will

the
workbook names change when I change the Binders name? When I move them is
there anything that I need to be careful of to maintain the links? I have
already made the change for the cell reference from !A to !$A$ so that
shouldn't be a problem should it?

Thanks

Marc