WSCI-Nathan

Default cell height changing when using autofill

Hey everyone, been experiencing a very frustrating problem the past couple of
days. I am using excel to make invoices for print. I am using it for this
becasue I can print them in sequential numbers. My problem is that I am
trying to copy the entire page and autofill it down a few times, but on the
autofilled pages the cell heights of a few of the cells changes on me and
messes up the entire job. I'm not understanding why it is doing this becasue
I have it set to autofill the cell formatting as well as contents. Any
suggestions?