Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Yandl Steve Yandl is offline

Default Excel and Shell Command

Josh,

I suspect you've been here but just in case, check out:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scr...r/default.mspx

Take the "Scripting Guys" link on the right side of the page and then review
the AD scripts. I simply don't have a way to test AD scripts but I think
there may be solutions other than using Shell that will get you much closer
to what you want.

Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the reply Steve...I've tried this already too, it doesn't
work either. Hmmm. Maybe there is a security policy built into
Windows that does not allow VBscrips to access AD.