Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Targus Targus is offline

Default Mimic keystrokes?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to mimic keystrokes and/or mouse movements using
VBA??

I'm writing a macro that uses a macro written by someone else. I do
not have access to their code, so I can't see what is happening on
their end. When their code is run, a file path box opens twice, and
each time a user has to manually press the 'cancel' button on the file
path box. I want to have my VBA code press the 'cancel' button or
press the 'escape' key twice to mimic a user clicking a mouse or
pressing 'escape' to ignore the file path box.

Any suggestions ??