Morrigan

Try this

=CONCATENATE(LEFT(B1,FIND(A1,B1,1)-1),MID(B1,FIND(A1,B1,1)+LEN(A1)+1,LEN(B1)-FIND(A1,B1,1)+LEN(A1)))

Hope it helps.

yellow281 Wrote:
Hi Guys!

My first post and I would like to say thanks in advance for any help I
receive. I have researched this problem but cannot find a solution!

Okay, I have two columns.. Column A has a single code in each cell.
Column B has several codes in each cell of which one of those codes
matches Column A. What I would like to do is figure out how to have
Column B look at Column A and say okay I dont need that matching code
in my cell so let me remove it!

For example

Column A

1234
3456
4567
2345

Column B

2345 *1234* 9875 0987 2343
1234 *3456* 9875 4903 3459
*4567* 3456 0987 2345 1323
*2345* 0987 9887 9876 9000

I need to remove the codes from column B that match the code in the
corresponding cell in column A.

I hope that makes sense... any ideas?

Thanks! :)

--