Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CiaraG[_5_] CiaraG[_5_] is offline

Default ComboBox Date Format Problem

I have a combobox on a userform that is linked via the row source property to
a list of dates on Worksheet A. The dates are formatted as dd/mmm/yyyy on
the worksheet and are displayed as such within the combobox. However when
the user selects a date from the list it is displayed in the combobox in a
general format i.e. "36125". My userform is set up that when the user makes
a selection that it writes the contents to WorksheetB, the date is displayed
correctly as dd/mmm/yyyy when written to the worksheet.

Does anyone know how I may change the combobox so that the date is displayed
correctly when selected and in such a way that the format does not change
when written to the underlying worksheet??

All ideas welcomed!

Thanks,

Ciara