Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis[_3_] Dana DeLouis[_3_] is offline

Default Application.WorksheetFunction problem

I'll use Don's approach.

It's an excellent idea, but just be aware of some bugs, I mean limitations,
err... features of Excel...

Sub Demo()
[A1] = 2147483648#
If Range("A1") Mod 2 = 0 Then MsgBox "Even"
End Sub

Note that the number 2147483647 in binary is 31 1's.
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Thanks all.

I'll use Don's approach. I still can't get Tm's approach to work. Do I
have to enable worksheet functions in VBA like the Analysis ToolPak
--
Gary''s Student

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

I am trying to call ISEVEN() from VBA with:

Dim b as Boolean
b = Application.WorksheetFunction.ISEVEN(A1)

I am raising "Object doesn't support this Property or Method"

What is the correct syntax?
--
Gary''s Student