MIKE MEDLIN

Thanks for the quick reply, Nick,...much appreciated!

MM

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Mike

Search for a file, or in your case probably files with an xlb extension, (so
search for *.xlb (it may be hidden)).

Delete what you find and restart Excel. Customise away and you should then
be OK. If not post back as it may be you need to redirect the registry if
it doesn't know where it should look.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"MIKE MEDLIN" wrote in message
I am hoping that someone can help me with a severe problem that l have been
having ever since i purchased the latest version of MS Office 2003. Every
time I re-boot my laptop, l must re-customize my Toolbars in Excel with
Office 2003. Always in the past with previous versions of Excel I have
been
able to get the software to save my customized Toolbars, and Office 2003
does
save my settings in Word -- it is only in Excel that l have this recurring
nightmare.

l have sent repeated emails to MicroSoft for help, but they never respond.
l have sent this request to several chat boards for MS problems,...again
with
no response.

please send me info on correcting this aggravating problem to: