Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
B Smith[_2_] B Smith[_2_] is offline

Default Bringing in information from one worksheet to another dependent on the 2nd

Thanks Jim and Tom! Tom, I think I will be able to get it to work after
looking at that website- I am going to go ahead and learn all I can
about pivot tables amd work from there. Both sheets use the same
numbers, but the 2nd is sorted differently with subtotals based off of
a different column. I use my % of Total for that person's particular
total, so in sheet 2 the formula does not give the same values as the
first since the total formula would give that particular group's total.
Thanks again for all the info!

Brett