Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wild Bill[_2_] Wild Bill[_2_] is offline

Default shortcut key help pls

Thank you for your interest and effort.

On Sun, 1 May 2005 19:01:16 -0400, "David McRitchie"
wrote:

I think the following will do what you ask
Shortcuts Found in Excel Menus
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortmenu.htm

Sub ShowShortcuts_inMenus(), list short cuts found...

Today's machine is XL97, preventing use of CommandBars.FindControls. I
don't see a quick adaptation for .FindControl (no 's') which XL97 has.
So I'll try XL03 tomorrow. Oh, check a typo on your site - "pesonal.xls"

Does someone have code to list macro shortcuts?
Ctl-Shift-F macFind
Ctl-Shift-N macNew

Are you running on Mac, just curious why your macro begin with "mac".

XP on IBM PC clone. That was just a [thoughtlessly chosen]
'Hungarianish' indication that those were macro names.