Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan[_3_] StargateFan[_3_] is offline

Default VB msg box - can it have a title?

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 04:54:20 -0800, "Markus Scheible"
wrote:

Hi unknown,

yould you please post your name in the future? TIA.

Who is the "unknown"? Just curious.

In a message box that a user pulls up with a macro, can

that box have
a title? Currently there is a generic title in the title

bar of the
box.

Yes it can, use: MsgBox "your message", vbOKOnly, "your
Title"

Thanks! This worked beautifully!

I used this just now:

MsgBox "This macro pulls up a message box for the user. Use the
coding in this macro in future when you need this type of thing.",
vbOKOnly, "Message Box macro example"

The above is the macro; I assigned this macro before to an example
button and have it as a template in an XL2K examples folder so that I
can call it up whenever I'm doing up a spreadsheet that needs to
impart info to the user.

I have an icon with a question mark that when the user clicks on it,
can read any help info contained in the message box.

Thanks much!

Best

Markus

Thanks.