David Welch

Default Excel 2003 - long closing time when have many add-ins installed

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to Excel 2003 and have many (7+) add-ins
installed which contain helper function that I have written.

When closing excel with the add-ins installed the program takes up a
huge (150MB) amount of memory and runs at 100% in the task manager for
around 1 min even though the main excel window is not visible. This
behaviour was not present in (I think) excel 2002, so the feature is
specific to 2003.

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so have they fixed it?

Please help because this is a very annoying problem!!!!