Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA project does not close when workbook is closed

Keep an eye out.

I don't use Google Desktop and I've see this same situation.

SimonN wrote:

Genius. I did have Google Desktop installed, and yes the problem went
away when I uninstalled it.

The weird thing is that I'm sure this problem didn't show up until I
made some code changes and then had a compile error. After that I got
the password prompt every time.

Frankly it would never have occurred to me to try this - thanks very
much. Many hours of diagnosis time saved!

Cheers
Simon.

markww wrote in message ...
It appears Google desktop is the culprit. I have removed it and my
problems have gone away. Did you have Google desktop on your problem
machine?
regards
Mark

--