Leslie

I was hoping to figure out an automated way. If "they" don't have the main
workbook I would like to program something that says show or permit values
(not formulas) and keep formatting and don't look for updates or show that
screen that asks them do they want to update.

"LenB" wrote:

Try copy, then paste special -- values to replace formulas with their
results.

Len

Leslie wrote:
I have 2 workbooks in which one is the main workbook and the 2nd is a subset.
I used the =sumproduct and Match functions to do my links. When I emailed
the subset or 2nd workbook the person can't read it because they don't have
the main workbook. Any ideas how when the document transmit by email I can
get it changed into real values versus links.