Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marie-Claire Smeets Marie-Claire Smeets is offline

Default Hourly calculation

Can somebody help me to get me on track for the following. To do some
'action-reaction' calculation via a VBA macro I need to exclude week-end
days/hours out of my result.

Please find below an example with the criteria that should be taken into
account.

Action date Reaction date Hours without week-end
5/aug/2004 9/aug/2004 ? hours
9/aug/2004 22/jul/2004 ? hours

Conditions to be taken into account a

- VBA macro should exclude week-end days
- Week-end starts Friday after 5.00 o'clock PM and ends on Monday
08.00 AM

Many thanks for anybody who had already some VBA experience in this area.

MC