Anne Troy

You're welcome, Jeff!
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jeff Brown" wrote in message
well, that did the trick. I wonder how that got switched? Never happened

me before.
Thanks very much!
Jeff

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Doesn't sound strange to me at all, Jeff...that is, if you have

Calculation
set to manual. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jeff Brown" wrote in message
When I create a formula in a cell, then use the fill handle to copy

the
formula down a column, the formula uses the data from the original

cells
referenced instead of the cells in the rows down from the original

cell.
And
the weird thing is, when I click on one of the filled cells, the

formula
shows up correctly. Example, in Cell I2 I created CONCATENATE G2,H2

and
pulled down to fill down to row 52. Row 52 shows CONCATENATE G52,H52,

but
the data is from cells G2 and H2. Strange.