Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_3_] Stephen Bullen[_3_] is offline

Default Error accessing external object property vbe

Hi,

It works FINE with Office97, 2000. But when I tried to run this program
on
Office2003(11.5612.5606) I got the error:
" Message:Error accessing external object property vbe at line 236 in
function ...".
What is the matter ? Microsoft changed it's VBA object structure?

I imagine that this is because "Trust access to Visual Basic project" is
unticked in the Tools Macro Security dialog.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie