CLR

A "Macro" is an abbreviation for a set of commands, so instead of typing a
complicated sequence of commands you can simply type the Macro's name. You
can either think of Macros as new commands in their own right or as
subroutines.

Virtually anything that can be done by hand in Excel, can be written into a
"Macro" so one can only invoke the Macro when they want that particular list
of commands instead of having to type each one each time.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3
"zameer_india"
wrote in message
news:zameer_india.1r4cql_1119596734.2574@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Hi .. All..

i am a S/W Test Engineer. Actually I have a new job on macros(my boss
gave me).
I don't know all the functions of macros. I just know that these are
used for Short cut keys (just like automation)...

I would like to know

1. What are the additional functions of Macros?

2. How these macros are used in Other Addin like VB Applications.... ?

3. If I have a Excel Template Then How can I use These templates in
Macros Programming?

4. How to write code (For macros) to access the data from VB
Application and produce reports in form of charts ,and reports.

Any help/suggestions/articles would be appreciate.

Thanx in Advance.

--
zameer_india
zameer_india's Profile: