Anne Troy

You might want to try something like this:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=33

But this will protect/unprotect all sheets at once:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=142

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Cas" wrote in message
Hi Folks

I have a workbook consisting of 14 worksheets. This requires users to

enter
data in various cells but I dont wish them to have access to all cells.
Therefore I use Excels "Protect sheet...." feature to prevent users
modifying formulas etc. The workbook periodically has to be changed and

this
means individually unprotecting each worksheet and then re-protecting

them.
Is there a way to select all 14 sheets and then protect/unprotect in one

hit
?

This would save me a great deal of hassel (entering the password 28

times!)
so any solution would be very welcome.

TIA

Cas.