Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FRED FRED is offline

Default copy data from sheet1 based on criteria in sheet2 to sheet3

I've tried seaching for a similar solution but have not found the answer

In sheet1, I have a list of buyer codes..i.e. 038, 247, 246 etc
The buyer list starts in a

On a sheet2 I have a list of open Purchase Orders with the buyer code in column

What I would like to do, for each buyer, copy matching POs to sheet3 (assume entire row), run a prefined macro, and then repeat the process for each buyer listed in sheet1.

Sheet3 could be cleared after the existing macro is ran

Thank you for your Help

Fred