Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Hyperlink to Hidden sheet

Jeff,

It works in both Excel 97 and Excel 2002.
I pasted the code, as is, into a worksheet code module in XL97.
The code was completely ignored.(that's good).
Of course hidden sheets could not be shown.
I saved the workbook and then opened it is XL2002 and it worked.
Hidden sheets were shown when hyperlinks were clicked.
"I would have never thunk it."

It would probably be a good idea to test it yourself before giving it
to the boss.

As for a workaround for XL97 - there probably is, but I have
run out of time to work on it.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA

"muziq2 " wrote in message ...
I'm using Excel '97. If I place the code in the worksheet and someone
has Excel 2002 or Excel 2000 - will it work.

Is there a workaround for Excel '97?

Thanks,

Jeff

---