foodtyper

Bj -

That does it, but I'd have to handle each record individually, wouldn't I?
If I highlight Column A, copy, the highlight Row 1, paste special/transpose,
it tells me the size of cut/paste items don't match. I have several
name/address records I want to do this to in one step.

Thank you.

"bj" wrote:

have you tried selecting the data copying it and paste special transpose?
If this doesn't do what you want, what else do you need?

"foodtyper" wrote:

How do I switch the x and y axis? I have some name and address data that was
exported to Excel. It has the data in multiple rows per record. I'd like to
flip the data so it is multiple columns of data per record. (I'm reviewing
it for loading into another application.)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.