Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Identifying duplicates/unique values

Hi
without macros
- select your range
- goto 'Data - Filter - Advanced Filter'
- check 'Unique values' and choose your other sheet as target location
- finish the wizard

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Hi,

Would anyone be able to help me with the following please.

I want to select a range of rows use a macro to identify which of
those entries are duplicates - ie the entire row matches another row
in the selection?

In an ideal situation the duplicates will be moved to a new sheet -
called duplicates - with the unique rows being moved to a new sheet
called uniques.

The original data will remain in the original sheet.

Many many thanks for any help you can offer

---