Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul DeSaro Paul DeSaro is offline

Default Cut and Paste Wide Spreadsheet in Powerpoint, spreadsheet gets cut off

I have a wide spreadsheet that I need to paste into powerpoint from
excel. I have read about the limitations but thought this was fixed
in Office 2002. Below is my code any help would be greatly
appreciated.

'Launch Powerpoint
Set ppt = CreateObject("PowerPoint.Application")
'Make visible
ppt.Visible = msoTrue
'Insert New Presentation
Set pst = ppt.Presentations.Add
Set ppApp = GetObject(, "Powerpoint.Application.10")

' Reference active presentation
Set PPPres = ppApp.ActivePresentation

ppApp.ActiveWindow.ViewType = ppViewSlide

'-- some processing
Worksheets(ws.Name).Range(strRange).CopyPicture
Appearance:=xlScreen, _
Format:=xlBitmap

ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Pa ste

ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Ra nge.Top = 10
ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Ra nge.Left = 10

ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Ra nge.ScaleWidth
dScale, True
ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Ra nge.ScaleHeight
dScale, True

ppApp.ActivePresentation.Slides(iSlides).Shapes.Ra nge.Align
msoAlignCenters, _
True