Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James[_3_] Paul James[_3_] is offline

Default deselecting a highlighted range after a VBA copy procedure

I've noticed that when I run a copy and paste operation in VBA using
statements of the form

Worksheet1.Range1.Copy
Worksheet2.Range2.pastespecial

that target range, Range2, remains selected unless I perform some other
operation on a range in Worksheet2.

I would like to unselect that range after the paste method is executed, but
I'd rather not use a Select method at that point in my code, because I don't
want to make Worksheet2 the active sheet. Is there a way to deselect that
highlighted range without using a Select statement?

Thanks in advance.

Paul