Shortcut Keystroke for the AutoSum button or Sum function?

Old July 18th 06, 11:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L Lightner

Default Shortcut Keystroke for the AutoSum button or Sum function?

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut keystroke to access AutoSum or the
Sum function?
--
L Lightner
Old July 18th 06, 11:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SimonCC

Try holding the Alt key and press the = (equal) key.

-Simon

Old July 19th 06, 12:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L Lightner

Works great! Thank you so much.
--
L Lightner